Todo list for impressive.net
by Gerald Oskoboiny
This page has some rough ideas on things I could do with impressive.net.
- make a "history of impressive.net" page, like hugo's for larve.net
incl: hosted by pair from 1996-2000; move
- install cvsweb to allow online browsing of
my cvs tree
- implement metaboards idea
- fix the format of the httpd logs: use the same one as W3C?
- set up automatic monthly log rotation and resolving of httpd logs
- resolve old httpd logs, then archive them on CD-R
- install a java interface to my IRC server. Possible clients:
- install MRTG
to monitor/log net traffic
- make a CGI script and 404-handler or whatever so I can use syntax
like this: <img src="foo.jpg[tiny]"> <img src="foo.jpg[20x50]">
to automatically create and serve thumbnails on the fly
(and then cache them for next time)
- let anyone (or just friends?) set up personal web sites
here, using HTTP PUT?
- set up a public pillory
mailing list/archive. (possible names: pillory-archive?
- make some kind of open communally-supported
proxy/cache/archive service similar to Alexa?
- make a robot to crawl and validate impressive.net/*
- create a persistence policy, publicize it, etc.
- ... other stuff I can't remember right now.
Misc related things I want to keep track of somewhere:
Last modified: $Date: 2005-04-11 19:15:58 $
Gerald Oskoboiny, <email@example.com>